Welcome to Front Row Seat!
Check out these video clips from our Front Row Seat event at Southbrook Church: over 24 churches were represented that day!
What are Front Row Seat attendees saying?
- Had I met these same 4 other people at some social function, we would never had the discussion that we had, which was very enlightening. We need 100,000 people doing this, not just 70 or 80.
- The more our group talked the more my first impressions melted away and we all seemed to enjoy our communication with each other.
- I loved hearing the panelists talk. I found out I still have a long way to go with my learning.
- The discussions about racism we all talk about having do not have to be confrontational, negative and debilitating.
- This was eye-opening and God-led. Grateful I attended. Need to be thinking about this a lot going forward.
Please watch some of the following resources, which may give you an expanded perspective of the challenges of racism plaguing our culture today.
- 15 m Billy Graham - Taking Down the Ropes of Segregation - YouTube
- 21m Redemption - The John M. Perkins Story - YouTube
- 10m Unlikely Friends - I Am Second - YouTube
- 1h 24m Slavery By Another Name - YouTube
- 11m Dr. Joy Degruy On Empathy for Black People in America - YouTube
- 4m White Privilege Dr. Phil - YouTube
- 19m Why I, as a Black Man, Attend KKK Rallies - Daryl Davis - YouTube
- 1h 40m “13th” - Netflix
If these resources prompt you to ask "how can I be a bridge-builder?" consider joining us at one of our upcoming Front Row Seat events!
Future events are being scheduled now!
Please fill out the contact form below if you would like to receive updates about Front Row Seat and be invited to register for upcoming events: